Monday, September 12, 2005

Macy's Registry



Over the weekend Adam and I registered at Macys. We are pretty happy with the choices we made, and the store locations. To view the list please click on the link titled Macy's. That will connect you to the Macy's homepage. In order to find our list please enter my name (as all registries are under the bride's name!). You can order online, or in store.

Please let me know if you have any questions or need the address to the nearest store.

Thank you!

2 Comments:

At 8:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanted to share a piece of advice with you that I thought of after looking at your registry. We had a set of pots and pans on our registry and for months no one would touch it becaue the price was intimidating (even though it was much cheaper to buy as a set!). But the moment we split it into individual pieces, people immediately started purchasing pieces for us! I don't know if you can split yours up or if you know that people will get together to purchase a set, but I thought I'd share our experience in case you have the same problem as us.

Good luck with all of your planning and the final countdown to your wedding!!

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

Thank you so much for the advice! We can use as much of it as we can. Your wedding was as close to perfect as one can get! Thanks for paving the way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home