Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Bridal Shower Haikus

The Bridal Shower on July 8 was a great success! Renee and Amanda did a fantastic job and everyone that came I give you a big hug of thanks!

In honor of the future nuptials the guests all wrote Love Haikus and here they are!!

I really like kites
They are colorful like
Our life, love and friends

Adam will for Liz
Build a home, life and even
Build her a snowman

I've slipped through my life
Not knowing you were there waiting - watching
You appeared from behind sweetly

Adam met a girl
Who stung his heart like a bee
Fast, sharp, with purpose

Through the gate of love
Our wedding, like a horse, runs
Please don’t break a leg

You are my wellspring
Because you are so giving
My cup is overflowing

All the pieces fit
Love is like a patchwork quilt
It covers you with warmth

Love is a pirate
Eye patch black, face to the sun
Heading to his love

And the winner!!

My spicy love for you
Is like no other pizza I've had
It goes around and around

Can you guess who wrote what?

1 Comments:

At 9:38 AM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

Answer Key:

1 - Amanda (Bridesmaid)
2 - Corinne(Bridesmaid)
3 - Tammy Ramos (Matron of Honor)
4 - Elizabeth(Bride)
5 - Leslie (Reader)
6 - Mrs. Rauscher (Mother of Groom)
7 - Gina Rauscher (Wife of Jeff Rauscher)
8 - Renee (Maid of Honor)
9 - Theresa Ramos (Bridesmaid)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home